- Replace the worn out cruise control switch on the steering wheel on your Ford Explorer Sport Trac, Ford Ranger, Ford Explorer, Ford F150, Mercury Mountaineer
- OEM Quality, Fit, and Finish. SAVE over 50% compared to purchasing the factory Ford Part F87Z9C888BB Make your cruise control switches new again
- Easy Installation. Just remove your factory Ford Cruise Control Switches and install these new switches. Use the included link on the packaging and access our EASY step-by-step INSTALLATION VIDEO
- Includes both right and left steering wheel cruise control switches. Replaces all 5 buttons on your steering wheel. These new crusie controls switches will transform the interior of your Ford.
- Lifetime Warranty. If your steering wheel cruise control switch ever fails contact us for a free replacement.
Replace the worn out cruise control switches on your Ford or Mercury. This set includes both right and left steering wheel controls and will replace all 5 controls buttons on the steering wheel. Refresh your Ford’s interior with these factory replacement switches which illuminate green just like the factory steering controls. Easy installation. Follow the step-by-step installation video provided on the link inside the packaging.
Fits the following vehicles
- 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Ford Explorer
- 2001, 2002, 2003 Ford Explorer Sport
- 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2001, 2002, 2003 Ford F150 Truck Harley Davidson Edition
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Ford F150 Truck Lightning
- 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 Ford Ranger
- 1998, 1999, 2000,2001 Mercury Mountaineer
Replaces Ford part SW-5928, F87Z-9C888-BB, F87A-9D809-BA This is not a genuine Ford part, the term for is used only for vehicle identification purposes.