- Solves common misfire, rough running issues, poor gas mileage and check engine light (CEL)
- Fits most 2003-2005 Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep Models with 5.7L V8 Engine. See below for full details
- 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty
- Simple DIY Installation – Installs in minutes with no special tools
- OEM Quality, Fit, and Finish (NOT a genuine Dodge, Chrysler part)
If your Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep has begun to misfire, idle erratically, or hesitate under acceleration a bad coil pack could be to blame. By providing the proper spark to the spark plug all of these running issues can be resolved. This AA Ignition Coil Pack is a direct replacement for the factory coil. Made by an original equipment supplier (OEM) these coil packs surpass the factory quality and will get your engine running how it should be; smooth and fast.
This Ignition Coil Pack fits the following Models:
- 2005 Chrysler 300 5.7L V8
- 2004-2005 Dodge Durango 5.7L V8
- 2005 Dodge Magnum 5.7L V8
- 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L V8
- 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7L V8
- 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 3500 5.7L V8
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L V8
Replaces the following part numbers: 56028394AB, 56028394AC, 56028394AD, 52-1758 ACDelco C648
Complete set of 8 ignition coils.
Manufactured by AA Ignition, exceeds the factory specification, and carries a 24 month or 24,000 mile warranty. The terms ACDelco, Dodge, Chrysler, & Jeep are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this ignition coil fits.