- Solves common misfire and rough running issues
- OEM Quality, Fit, and Finish (NOT a genuine Audi part)
- 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty
- Fits Audi 6 cylinder 2.7T and 3.0L models, see below for full details
If your Audi 3.0L or 2.7T has begun to misfire, idle erratically, or hesitate under acceleration a bad coil pack could be to blame. By providing the proper spark to the spark plug all of these running issues can be resolved. This AA Ignition Coil Pack is a direct replacement for the factory Volkswagen or Audi coil. Made by an original equipment supplier (OEM) these coil packs surpass the factory quality and will get your A4 or A6 running how it should be; smooth and fast.
This Ignition Coil Pack fits the following Audi Models:
- 2003-2005 Audi A6 and Allroad 2.7T
- 2002-2005 Audi A4 3.0L V6
- 2002-2004 Audi A6 3.0L V6
- Replaces the following part numbers: 06B 905 115R, 06B 905 115D, 06C 905 115M
PLEASE NOTE This is a complete kit and include 6 ignition coils. This ignition coil is not a genuine Audi part. It is manufactured by AA Ignition, exceeds the factory specification, and carries a 24 month or 24,000 mile warranty. This is not a genuine Audi part, the term Audi is used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this ignition coil fits.