- Solves common misfire and rough running issues
- Fits Porsche 911 1999-2001, and Boxster 1997-2002
- Replaces Part #: 99760210700, 99660210200, 99660210101
- 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty
- OEM Quality, Fit, and Finish (NOT a genuine Porsche part)
If your Porsche 911 or Boxster has begun to misfire, idle erratically, or hesitate under acceleration a bad coil pack could be to blame. By providing the proper spark to the spark plug all of these running issues can be resolved. This AA Ignition Coil Pack is a direct replacement for the factory Porsche coil. Made by an original equipment supplier (OEM) these coil packs surpass the factory quality and will get your Porsche 911 or Boxster running how it should be; smooth and fast.
This Ignition Coil Pack fits the following Porsche Models:
- 1999 (996) 911 Carrera 4
- 1999-2001 (996) Carrera
- 1997-2002 (986) Boxster
- Replaces the following part numbers: 99760210700, 99660210200, 99660210101
PLEASE NOTE if you wish to replace all the ignition coils on your Porsche please order quantity 6 since these are sold individually. This ignition coil is not a genuine Porsche. It is manufactured by AA Ignition, exceeds the factory specification, and carries a 24 month or 24,000 mile warranty.This is not a genuine Porsche part, the term Porsche is used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this ignition coil fits.