- Solves common misfire and rough running issues. A faulty ignition coil pack can cause your Volkswagen Jetta, Beetle, or Golf 2.0 to misfire. Replacing your faulty ignition will get your car running perfect again.
- Fits 1999, 2000, 2001 Volkswagen VW Golf, Jetta 2.0 and 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0
- Replaces part# 032905106B, 032905106E, 032905106D This part replaces these factory VW part numbers as well as 032 905 106B, 032 905 106E, 032 905 106D
- OEM Quality, Fit, and Finish (NOT a genuine VW part). While this is not a genuine VW part, this ignition coil pack is a direct replacement for the factory ignition coil on your Golf, Jetta, or Beetle 2.0 Each ignition coil is built to surpass factory specifications.
- 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty. Each of our ignition coils includes a 2 year warranty. If an ignition coils on your Volkswagen Golf, Jetta, Beetle 2.0 during the warranty period simply contact us for a replacement.
If your Volkswagen has begun to misfire, idle erratically, or hesitate under acceleration a bad coil pack could be to blame. By providing the proper spark to the spark plug all of these running issues can be resolved. This AA Ignition Coil Pack is a direct replacement for the factory Volkswagen coil. Made by an original equipment supplier (OEM) these coil packs surpass the factory quality and will get your engine running how it should be; smooth and fast.
This Ignition Coil Pack fits the following Volkswagen Models:
- 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0L
- 1999, 2000, 2001 Volkswagen Golf 2.0L
- 1999, 2000, 2001 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L
Replaces the following part numbers:
032905106B, 032905106E, 032 905 106B
This ignition coil is not a genuine Volkswagen part. It is manufactured by AA Ignition, exceeds the factory specification, and carries a
24 month or 24,000 mile warranty.
The term Volkswagen is used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this ignition coil fits.