- Solves common misfire and rough running issues
- Replaces part numbers BP4W1810XB9U, BP4W1810XA, BP4W1810XB, BP4W1810X, BP4W-18-10XA, BP4W-18-10XB, BP4W-18-10X
- 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty
- Fits 1998, 1999, 2000 Mazda Miata
- OEM Quality, Fit, and Finish (NOT genuine Mazda part)
If your Mazda Miata has begun to misfire, idle erratically, or hesitate under acceleration a bad coil pack could be to blame. By providing the proper spark to the spark plug all of these running issues can be resolved. This AA Ignition Coil Pack is a direct replacement for the factory Mazda coil. Made by an original equipment supplier (OEM) these coil packs surpass the factory quality and will get your Miata running how it should be; smooth and fast.
This Ignition Coil Pack fits the following Mazda models:
- 1998, 1999, 2000 Mazda Miata
- Replaces the following part numbers: BP4W1810XB9U, BP4W1810XA, BP4W1810XB, BP4W1810X, BP4W-18-10XA, BP4W-18-10XB, BP4W-18-10X, 178-8492, 88921398, C1186
Manufactured by AA Ignition, exceeds the factory specification, and carries a 24 month or 24,000 mile warranty. This is not a genuine Mazda part, the term Mazda is used only to identify which vehicles this part fits.