- The air door actuator controls the flow and temperature of air into the interior of the vehicle. This part commonly fails on Chevy Silverado and Chevy Tahoe models and results in inconsistent or incorrect AC temperatures inside the vehicle. It can also air to be directed to the incorrect location such as the vents by your feet rather than the vents on the dash.
- REPLACES PART# 89018365, 604-106, 52402588, 16163982, 52402598, 52402612 – While this is not a genuine GM part it is a direct replacement for the factory blend door actuator. Fits popular Chevy models including – 2002 Silverado , Silverado 1994, Chevy Tahoe, 2001 2500 HD and more, see below for all models
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES – 1994-2012 Chevy Silverado 1500, Chevy Silverado 2500 hd, Chevy Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500. Replaces part # 89018365, 604-106, 52402588, 16163982, 52402598, 52402612
- This blend door or air door actuator features a redesigned housing to insure it lasts longer than the factory blend door on your Chevy. The blend door actuator also features a more rugged internal circuit board which resists heat, corrosion, and vibration.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – This air door actuator comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails simply contact us for a replacement.
The Air Door Actuator controls the flow and temperature of air in your vehicle’s AC system. This part commonly fails on Chevrolet, Chevy, or GMC models leading incorrect air flow or temperatures inside your vehicle. The blend door actuator is easy to replace on your Chevy Silverado, Chevy Tahoe, GMC Sierra. Sometimes called the air heater blend door, this part is an essential part of your Chevy’s air conditioner system.
Fits the following GM models:
1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
Make and Model:
- Chevy Silverado 1500
- Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
- Chevy Tahoe
- GMC Sierra 1500
This is not a genuine GM part, the terms Chevrolet, Chevy, GMC, and their associated models is used only to identify which vehicles this part fits.