- REPLACEMENT BLOWER MOTOR FAN ASSEMBLY – is responsible for producing air that goes through the vents of your vehicle’s AC and heating system. If your AC or Heater does not produce or circulate any heated or cooled air then you may have a problem with your blower motor.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES – 2007 – 2014 Cadillac Escalade | 2007 – 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV, EXT | 2007 – 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche | 2007 – 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 | 2007 – 2009, 2011 – 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 | 2007 – 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD | 2007 – 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe | 2007 – 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 | 2007 – 2014 GMC Yukon | 2000 – 2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500 | 2000 – 2013 GMC Yukon XL 2500 | & more. See below for full vehicle list.
- REPLACES PART# 15-81683, 22741027, 20760618, 700164, PM2728, PM9272, 3010520, 89018283, 25860468, 15-80863 – This replacement blower motor by AA Ignition comes with the fans so you can get your Heater or AC System up and running again. Simply remove the old blower motor and put the new one in. It is also a advisable to replace your blower motor relay/resistor with a new one when you replace your blower motor.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH – This blowers motor will get your Air conditioning system up and running again in no time. While this is not a genuine GM, ACDelco, TYC, Spectra Premium or VDO part it is a direct replacement and you can save hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and replacing it yourself.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – This blower motor comes complete with a Lifetime Warranty. If the blower motor ever fails on your Chevy, GMC, Cadillac or Hummer simply contact us for a replacement. Fits models with years 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
This replacement blower motor by AA Ignition comes with the fan assembly so you can get your Heater or AC System up and running again. Most commonly located under the dash on the passenger side of your vehicle. The blower motor can be installed easily with no special tools required and just by removing a few screws under the passenger side dash of your vehicle. Simply remove the old blower motor and put the new one in. It is also a advisable to replace your blower control relay/ motor resistor with a new one when you replace your blower motor.
Fits the following vehicles with Automatic Temperature Control:
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2009, 2011-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2007-2009, 2011, 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2000-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2000-2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2000-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL 2500
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2008-2009 Hummer H2
Replaces part numbers: 15-81683, 22741027, 20760618, 700164, PM2728, PM9272, 3010520, 89018283, 25860468, 15-80863
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This Blower motor is NOT a genuine GM, ACDelco, TYC, Spectra Premium or VDO part. GM and their associated vehicle models are registered trademarks of their respective owners. These trademarks and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this blower motor fits. AA Ignition is a registered trade mark of GWA Auto Parts Inc.