- Replacement AC Compressor Control Solenoid Valve for Sanden PXE16 and PXE14 compressor models (common part number 1K0820803E). This control valve regulates your AC compressor. Don’t buy a new AC compressor when only the valve fails. Replace the control valve on your VW Jetta with our replacement valve and save hundreds!
- Symptoms of a failing factory AC Compressor Control Solenoid Valve including AC that does not blow cold. The problem may exist all the time or intermittently. This is a common failure on Volkswagen Jetta and other models. By just replacing the control solenoid valve you save BIG on both parts and labor.
- PLEASE VERIFY THE CONTROL VALVE ON YOUR FACTORY COMPRESSOR LOOKS LIKE THE PART PICTURED. THIS CONTROL VALVE IS SECURED INTO THE AC COMPRESSOR BODY USING A SNAP RING AND NOT A SCREW.
- Fits most Volkswagen models from 2006 to 2015. Including Volkswagen and Audi models including VW Jetta TDI MK5 and MK6, VW GTI MK5 and MK6, Volkswagen Beetle, Passat B6 and B7, Volkswagen Rabbit MK5, Volkswagen Golf MK6, Audi A3 and TT with Sanden PXE16 or PXE14 AC compressor
- 2 Year Warranty. As a US company located in South Florida rest assured if this AC Compressor Control Solenoid fails within 2 years we will send you a replacement free of charge. Don’t be fooled by sellers located in other countries that will be int wind if you ever have a problem.
If your AC compressor on your Volkswagen Jetta, GTI, Golf, Passat, Tiguan is not working proper a faulty AC Compressor Control Solenoid Valve maybe the problem. This Control Valve is located on the front of the AC compressor and is secured to the compressor with a snap ring. Often times the factory valve fails and can easily be replaced rather than replacing the entire AC compressor. This control valve fits most 2006+ Volkswagen and Audi models equipped with the Sanden PXE16 or PXE14 compressor. Please insure your factory compressor control solenoid valve looks identical to the pictures above and is secured to the AC compressor with a snap ring and NOT a bolt
Fits the Following Volkswagen, VW and Audi Models:
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 models
- Volkswagen Jetta MK5 and MK6 including TDI, 2.0T, 2.5L
- Volkswagen GTI MK5 and MK6
- Volkswagen Rabbit MK5
- Volkswagen Golf MK6
- Volkswagen Passat B6 and B7
- Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volkswagen Beetle
- Audi A3
- Audi TT
Replaces the control solenoid valve on the following factory Volkswagen AC Compressor models:
Please verify your factory part is the same as the item pictured above prior to ordering. This is not a genuine Volkswagen or Audi part, the terms VW, Volkswagen, and Audi are only used to identify which vehicles this part fits.